Top 5 Most Expensive Exotic Cars in the World
You are currently viewing the Top 5 Most Expensive Exotic Cars in the World
5. Zenvo ST1 $1,225,000. Able to reach 60 mph in 2.9 seconds and a top speed of 233 mph (375 km/h). The Zenvo ST1 is from a new Danish supercar company that will compete to be the best in speed and style. The ST1 is limited to 15 units and the company even promised “flying doctors” to keep your car running.
4. Aston Martin One-77 $1,850,000. The name “One-77” says it all: beauty and power in One, limited to 77 units. With 750 hp, it is able to go from 0 to 60 mph in 3.4 seconds with a maximum speed of 220 mph (354 km/h).
3. Bugatti Veyron Super Sports $2,400,000. This is no longer the most expensive street legal production car available on the market today (the base Veyron costs $1,700,000). Capable of reaching 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds, the Veyron is the fastest street legal car when tested again on July 10, 2010 with the 2010 Super Sport Version reaching a top speed of 267 mph (430 km/h). When competing against a Bugatti Veyron, you better be prepared!
2. Lykan Hypersport $3,400,000. The Dubai based company W Motors are planning to make seven of these. The Lykan Hypersport is powered by a flat 6 twin-turbo engine, which produces 750 horsepower, and takes you from 0 to 60 in 2.8 seconds with an estimated top speed of 245 mph.
1. Lamborghini Veneno $4,500,000. The Veneno gets you from 0 to 60 mph in a swift 2.8 seconds allowing you to hit a top speed of 221 mph. Only three cars are being made available every year. If you want to own this hyper-super car, you will have to be placed on a waiting list along with other aficionados.